Saturday, August 17, 2013

mörkersikte


I read The Story of San Michele when I was in my thirties, and dreamed of finding or building a white house soaked in light.

Axel Munthe loved the sun.

In one day, in his fifties, Munthe's life changed - a dim eye, detached retina, led to near blindness.

He moved from homes of light to a dim tower, a curtained palace.

And yet, knowing it may have led to his loss of eyesight, he never abandoned his passion for sunlight.



Y te espararé,
le robaré besos al tiempo,
Sueño.

un rumor...el viento me despierta
Y aquí estarás.                                       (Ignacio Ballesteros)

This is where I will wait for you
stealing imaginary kisses as time goes by
Dream

A noise, the wind awakes me
and you're already here.                




No comments:

Post a Comment